Live in Northern Ireland and looking for a Broadband Supplier?
Red Rhino doesn’t offer a Broadband Internet supply service but we use and recommends Plusnet as Northern Ireland Broadband Internet Service (ADSL) supplier. If you are in Northern Ireland (or even anywhere else in the UK), Plusnet can provide you with a Broadband connection, as long as your local BT exchange is enabled. You don’t have to sign-up with BT for a Broadband service.
Plusnet is a premier UK Broadband Internet Service Provider offering exceptional levels of service and a wide range of Broadband services. Plusnet offer local call telephone support around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can choose from a range of packages depending on the contract period you wish to sign up for (from one month to one year) and Plusnet can even supply you with all the equipment you require.
Red Rhino doesn’t offer a Broadband service, that’s why we recommend Plusnet to clients. For more information, please visit the Plusnet site.
- Broadband Genie – Best Broadband Provider 2014
- Broadband Choices – Overall Winner 2013
- Simplifydigital – Best Value Broadband Provider 2013
- Which? Recommended Provider – Broadband and Phone Packages 2013
- uSwitch – Best Customer Rated Broadband 2013
- Broadband Genie – Best Broadband Provider and Best Budget Provider 2013
- ISPA Awards – Plusnet, won the ‘Best Consumer Fixed Broadband 2012
- Broadband Choices Awards 2012
- PC Advisor ISP Awards 2012 – Best Budget Broadband
- uSwitch Awards 2012 – “Best Customer Rated Broadband Provider”, “Best Value Home Broadband”, “Most Reliable Service” & “Most Likely to be Recommended”
Plusnet is our recommended Northern Ireland Broadband supplier