Live in Northern Ireland and looking for a Broadband Supplier?
Red Rhino doesn’t offer a Broadband Internet supply service but we use and recommends Plusnet as Northern Ireland Broadband Internet Service (ADSL) supplier. If you are in Northern Ireland (or even anywhere else in the UK), Plusnet can provide you with a Broadband connection, as long as your local BT exchange is enabled. You don’t have to sign-up with BT for a Broadband service.
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Best Broadband Provider 2017
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Best Customer Care 2017
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Best Technical Support 2017
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Best Value Provider 2017
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Most Recommended Provider 2017
- Plusnet – Broadband Genie – Most Trustworthy Provider 2017
Plusnet is a premier UK Broadband Internet Service Provider offering exceptional levels of service and a wide range of Broadband services. Plusnet offer local call telephone support around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can choose from a range of packages depending on the contract period you wish to sign up for (from one month to one year) and Plusnet can even supply you with all the equipment you require.
Red Rhino doesn’t offer a Broadband service, that’s why we recommend Plusnet to clients. For more information, please visit the Plusnet site.
Plusnet is our recommended Northern Ireland Broadband supplier