The UK Government’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative means that UK businesses will need to store digital records and submit updates to HMRC using recognised accounting software.
From 1st April 2019, all businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) will be required by law to store financial records digitally and submit VAT returns from MTD-compatible accounting software.
While this affects many businesses, is doesn’t affect Red Rhino, as we’ve been submitting VAT digitally since 2010 using our chosen online accounting software, FreeAgent!
FreeAgent is an excellent overall online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers and Red Rhino is pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to sign-up to FreeAgent for a 10% monthly discount. Alternatively, you can sign sign up for a 10% discount using the Referral Coupon Code below;
- A dashboard brings all finances together into one place
- Export your key tax payment and invoice dates to your usual calendar
- Free support and regular software upgrades
- Bank level security and data protection
- No set-up fees or any hidden costs
- No confusing accounting jargon or workflow
- Corporation Tax
- Dividend Vouchers
- Self Assessed Income Tax
- Complete UK VAT Support
Click here for your FreeAgent 10% Monthly Discount on packages. Try it now for a free 30-day trial.
FreeAgent Referral Coupon Code = 4321u2yl